The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 33 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadviews_countguests" - Line: 742 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 742 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 560 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 560 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 810 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 560 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1612) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1612) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1612 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Welcome to the new site, where learning is open and supportive
Kantoquad,

Many thanks for the welcome.
Just throwing out some thoughts and questions
So how many developers do we have so far?  
I think Larry is the head guy right?
has anyone made a Grunt list?  
has anyone made up a sort of rough draft road map?
What is the over all condition of the Project as it stands now?
is there any sort of Meeting day? or Discussion day?  Planed for the future on the forum

Sorry for the late reply - been busy.

How many developers - just me so far - no one really jumping up and down to help.
I guess I am the current head guy.
No list that I know of other then some post I made.
No road map other than to continue PG in some form.
I have build a newer version - 1.2 that I have not uploaded yet - still testing.
Also working on a stand-alone build from scratch version (built on lfs base) just
to see what is needed to make a truly stand-alone version.
No meetings - no helpers stepped forward other than you.

I expected more interest than has been shown. Only 15 people came here from the PG froum.
Could be more in july when the web site expires - then we could see Pinguy become active once
more and keep it alive.
Remember - I am old - some of you youger guys need to step up.

Will be out of town for the next 15 days - not taking laptop per wife's instructions.

Larry
Thanks Larry for all the work. Guess we will see soon, if there is enough interest, or too much time went by and people moved on. I hope there is enough momentum soon to bring in some people who can really assist other than just test. It has been 2 years since a Pinguy release, so I am not sure.
Hey everyone. I know this is slow here. Summer is ending and I should have more time soon. Going in for surgery inn the AM. Will be out of it for a bit/ Maybe then we can get something going here
(08-15-2017, 03:36 AM)Kantoquad Wrote: Hey everyone. I know this is slow here. Summer is ending and I should have more time soon. Going in for surgery inn the AM. Will be out of it for a bit/ Maybe then we can get something going here

Hi there,

I hope the surgery wennt well for you!

LNT
(08-21-2017, 11:22 AM)LNT Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 03:36 AM)Kantoquad Wrote: Hey everyone. I know this is slow here. Summer is ending and I should have more time soon. Going in for surgery inn the AM. Will be out of it for a bit/ Maybe then we can get something going here

Hi there,

I hope the surgery wennt well for you!

LNT

Thanks It was not a real issue. Just one of those fun aging things. Doctor told me 1/4 of men get hernias. It is an easy recovery. Only issue is you feel pregnant for a week with all the gas left behind Huh Any way, How goers it. I am ready to see something here. How are you Larry???????//