The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 33 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadviews_countguests" - Line: 742 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 742 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "allowautourl" - Line: 560 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 560 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 810 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1612) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1612) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1612 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Welcome to the new site, where learning is open and supportive
(04-13-2017, 07:33 AM)Kantoquad Wrote: Please introduce ad states availability if any, include experience and what is you would like to do (including learning)

I am a nurse who has a sick wife and autistic child, but I love to learn and plan on doing that I will go where needed and learn what i can

KaNTOQUAD

Hello all,
my knowledge of building a distro is pretty limited.  But I am willing to learn and contribute.  I have been using all sorts of linux distros for about a decade now, but I have never really taken the time to really dig in and learn the nitty gritty.
Maybe this will be a good chance now.

Pinguy is great, I would be very happy to see it back in some form again!

Lets see what we can do

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to what may be the futue where learning is open and supportive - by Roadkill409 - 04-13-2017, 07:01 PM